The Power of Touch Touching with presence.

Have you been touched with love, where you can feel your lover’s heart in their hands? As a woman have you been touched by a man withou...


Have you been touched with love, where you can feel your lover’s heart in their hands?
As a woman have you been touched by a man without wanting, where the fullness of his masculinity holds you in a way that allows you to open yourself?
As a man have you been touched by a woman in a way that allows you to drop your armor and surrender to emotion?
Have you been touched with hands that hold each part of your body, to know it, to know you?
Have you been touched with tenderness, so slowly, that allows the pain deep inside of you to release through your body?
Have you been touched with presence, an act of such connection that a prayer is created in the sacred moment?
Have you been touched with a gift of pleasure, where the fire of ecstasy fills your body, your being?
Have you been touched by a mystic, where your body is the portal to the energy of life itself?

Touch is one of the most vital elements of life.
It’s a communication, a conversation.
Our touch says things far beyond our words.

It’s healing; it’s comforting, it’s nurturing. It’s a home, a sanctuary.
It’s an expression of love and a path of amazing pleasure.
It’s a language of intimacy and love, a connection that goes so deeply within us.
It’s an energy that we feel, a knowing of another in ways our words and mind can never express.
Touch is an art, a lifelong journey into ourselves, into the world of the sensual.
It’s an exploration, an endless discovery of sensation, energy, the body, emotion. Layers open to show us more and yet more. Possibilities emerge in a way that keeps us seeing there are no limits on this, the most human of expressions.


Learning to touch is an art.

It becomes a space of self-exploration as it shows me what blocks me going deeper with you.
It shows me where in my body I hold my pain.
It shows me what I’ve covered in layers of defense.
It shows me what I’ve disconnected from myself, what I’ve been disconnected from.
It shows me where the patterns of my past sit in tension, a tightness that holds me trapped in ways of being, ways of feeling that are rooted in hurt.
It shows me where I hold my shame, my anger, my frustration, my guilt…
It shows me where I have closed myself, to myself, to you, to pleasure, to love.
Touch heals.
It relaxes, releases, soothes, eases.
It opens, spreads.
It brings light to the dark places within.
It becomes an expression of the heart.
It allows me to feel, to connect, reconnect, to become whole.
And the pleasure of touch, oh, the pleasure.
A lifelong journey of delight.
An endless discovery of every element, every aspect, every curve and fold and angle of this beautiful body.
And in this pleasure, we feel beautiful.
Divinely Beautiful.

SOURCE

COMMENTS

Name

CRIME,94,DJ MIXTAPES,1,EDUCATION,55,ENTERTAINMENT,351,HEALTH,24,music,19,POLITICS,171,RELATIONSHIPS,80,SPORTS,54,TECH,19,TRENDING,13,VIDEOS,1,
ltr
item
OSAGIES BLOG: The Power of Touch Touching with presence.
The Power of Touch Touching with presence.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKS4s8eM7R4xcIAj1iZ6jD5hVbJ6XYJ1aiy_kxJ_hJnX0Z5PctHMzH4jp2pAWILZlC4zlnmwtt0YcEmNKBJoerN3srGNVPm4BbdPMDGS4MqZTd4lXME6U544OdtSLxGycIz_7ZcFR8360/s320/cr.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKS4s8eM7R4xcIAj1iZ6jD5hVbJ6XYJ1aiy_kxJ_hJnX0Z5PctHMzH4jp2pAWILZlC4zlnmwtt0YcEmNKBJoerN3srGNVPm4BbdPMDGS4MqZTd4lXME6U544OdtSLxGycIz_7ZcFR8360/s72-c/cr.jpg
OSAGIES BLOG
https://osagiesblogs.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-power-of-touch-touching-with.html
https://osagiesblogs.blogspot.com/
https://osagiesblogs.blogspot.com/
https://osagiesblogs.blogspot.com/2018/05/the-power-of-touch-touching-with.html
true
7192528128038641565
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy